Monday, June 22, 2009

Park

Praise God for a great sunday service! We sang mercy is falling in thai and english and played the numbers game. After service we went to the Buddhist temple and received the ok to teach there every sunday! Its really amazing because they know we're Christians but want us to teach because we can speak english. Praise God! We are still praying that God will open doors for the two other schools.
Yesterday (monday) I went to the once a year CTS outing at the queen's garden. It isnt really the queen's garden but its a non-profit park funded by the queen. It was so beautiful, and we played human Foosball, it was lots of fun.
OH and Pi Mam is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) IM so happy :)

I love everyone bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Im glad youre adjusting well!
    I love you always.
    Im became ur blog follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. We just sent Donna off at the airport, she's on her way! Keep each other accountable, and take care of each other. I know you will do well, I look forward to your updates on this blog. Take care!

    David Choi - Singer

    ReplyDelete