Saturday, June 20, 2009

prayer requests

1) please pray for tomorrows sunday service (Thailand is a day ahead). It would be the first service and it will be held in my new home.

2) I got accepted to teach at one small public school of about 100 children, please pray that I may be able to teach english and create connections to spread the gospel. (I have no idea how to teach kids without a translator, please pray that God will give me courage and ideas on games and teaching methods)

3) There are two more public schools we want to teach at with around 2 thousand students. Theses schools are well known so it would be great if Donna and I can teach there.

4) Tomorrow Pastor Daniel and I will go to the Buddhist temple to discuss the teaching situation. If everything goes well I will be able to teach the students on sundays after our home service, and hopefully God can change the heart of the Buddhists.

5) please pray for Up and Mem. Please pray for their marriage and that my living here would be more of a blessing than a burden.

6) Tonight we met our neighbor who is a women from Burma. Her English is really difficult to understand but from what I can tell she told us he got a severe skin irritation from chemicals due to cleaning. We prayer for her and asked her to come to church tomorrow. We told her that Jesus can heal more than her wound.

7) My Thai... what can I say.. I need divine intervention. ( they tell me that Thai kids won't listen if they don't understand)

what i learned today:
-I realized that everything the people around me do here is to further God's kingdom and to bring glory to Him. It is truly inspiring.

-its good to be flexible, half of the time I have no idea whats next.



I MISS EVERYONE muah muah



1 comment: