Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GRIFFITH CONGRATULATIONS!, and my update

First of all, GRIFFITH CONGRATULATIONS! PRAISE GOD!
- I know you will be the best secret service man EVER!



- Update:
Personal:
Things have been going so well these days. God has been challenging me with the idea that suffering is a part of being a Christian. I have been challenged immensely to consider my life as nothing and temporary, and to try and focus on the eternal.

Ministry:

This past week has been really great in all of the schools. I taught the children about the story of the Samaritan man, and I have been giving the children bible verses like "love your neighbor as yourself."


Today I will go to Ahjan Yawalak's house to cook korean food (dang gang chee geh) for her and her family.


Please pray for the conversion of Ahjan Yawalak, her mother, her brother, and her sister in-law.



Lastly, I met a man in his 60's who is from America. He lives with a Thai family, but has moved here permanently since 2008. He went to school for social work, and then studied theology and became a Catholic Pastor. Now he is here as a Buddhist. Please pray that God allows opportunities for him to know the Gospel in his heart.

Acts 11:14 "He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved."
- please pray that Ahjan Yawalak and her whole household would be saved

I love you guys,

Grace

1 comment: